Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday { 4}



The featured blogs this week are:

Oh! For the Love of Books button by Parajunkee


This week there was an activity instead of a question and it was:
Take a picture of or describe your favorite place to read!


I wish I could take a picture of my favorite place to read but unfortunately it's at my mother in law's house and its her hammock. She lives out in the country in North Carolina and in the spring and summer the weather is beautiful and all the birds chirping and it's in between two big pine trees, It's extremely peacful and serene!

11 comments:

  1. I probably wouldn't get any reading done in that setting. I would probably fall asleep with it being so peaceful. Returning your follow!

    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice place to be. Thanks for stopping by. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds extremely peaceful and nice :D have a great weekend! Following via GFC and Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is nice ad peacful, you have a great weekend too, thank you for following

      Delete
  4. Oh that sounds lovely! I'd definitely call a place like that a favorite if I had access to one. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog - and I'm now following back via Linky Follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's awesome I can't wait to get my own when I move back in may!!, your welcome and thank you for following me!

      Delete
  5. I used to be OBSESSED with hammocks as a little kid and I still am! I want once but I don't have any good trees to tie them on and my my mom says that I'm being very impractical by wanting one when I probably won't read on it afterwards.

    New follower!

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for following! Yea but Hammocks are awesome to just be in during the spring in summer to read or nap or just chill!!

      Delete
  6. Hammocks are great, comfortable and you sleep wonderfully on them. When I was a kid, I used to fell asleep at a hammock my grandma had on the backyard.

    Returning the visit, new follower here!

    Jess @ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete