Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {1}



Ryan Stone is hot and kills aliens that would harm humans...aww I'm a sucker for a hero!!! Ryan stone is the extremely hot male co-star in the book Red handed by Gena Showalter! 





Ryan Stone


  • Brown hair with strands of gold
  • Blue eyes with flecks of purple
  • Broad SHoulders and sharp Cheekbones
  • Occupation: A.I.R Agent (Alien Investigation & Removal)
  • He is a instructor at the training facility for upcoming A.I.R agents, He teaches hand to hand combat skills









My shoulders sagged, the fire of my anger dying a
quick death. Our gazes met, exactly as they had onlya short while ago. A shiver of awareness stole over
me. I drank in his appeal. I could feel his body heat.
His fingers were calloused and created a dizzying
friction against my skin.
In the next instant, he released me and stepped
away. He tangled a hand in his dark hair. “What are
you doing to me?”
My jaw dropped in astonishment. “Me? I'm not doing
anything.” Except wanting you , I added silently.
I still wanted him to kiss me. The need was so strong
that I suddenly didn't care about being kicked out.
About getting in trouble and having my memory
wiped.
“Not doing anything—ha!” He snorted. Once again,
he closed the distance between us.
Yes, I thought. Closer…closer… 
His clean, pine scent wafted around me. “You're all I can think about anymore,” he whispered in my ear. “I look for you in the halls. I'm constantly wondering what you're doing and who you're doing it with. Why do you think I was looking in on the party? I was hoping you'd catch a glimpse of me and come out. I can't get you out of my mind, even though you're forbidden.” I gulped. So, he felt it, too, then. The hum of attraction. The need. I opened my mouth to reply, to tell him how I felt, but he shook his head. “Don't say a damn word,” he said in that whisper. “If I hear that you want me, too, I'll lose control.” He pushed out a shaky breath, and it fanned my lobe. “Boss watched your fight. He watches and sees everything because there are cameras everywhere. Even here.” I paled. “Come on,” Ryan said, loudly this time. “Boss wants to see you and Allison.” Ryan wanted me. Ryan really wanted me!
- Red Handed by Gena Showalter pgs. 299-301


 My Ryan Stone is being Played by actor Cam Gigandet. i saw him in Pandorum as Gallo, Twilight as James, Burlesque as Jack and in Never Back down as Ryan McCarthy and couldn't get enough!!

5 comments:

  1. I love Cam! I haven't read any Gena Showalter books yet but I hear she has some fab PNR books. I especially love books about aliens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice--Showalters' books are always great, loved her YA ones (like this one) too, though if you want some spice (caution: very hot!) you can never go wrong with one of her romance novels either. :)

      That's who he is--I knew I recognized him! :) Yum! LOL.

      Enjoy!
      TBQ

      Delete
  2. Great pick! :) I really like this actor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gena Showalter, but I've never read this! Ahh...must add it to wishlist now! Cam is such a hottie and Ryan sounds like perfect book boyfriend material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls, Gena Showalter is a good author and I love this book, cam is very hot and seems to embody Ryan beautifully!

    ReplyDelete