Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Past Came Hunting

The Past Came Hunting




Published:September 19,2011


Goodreads Synopsis:
Fifteen years ago a young Colorado Springs police officer arrested a teen runaway accused of aiding a convenience store robbery and attempted murder. She was innocent, but still served prison time briefly. Her testimony sent the real thief to jail for much longer. Now she’s a young widow raising a son, and the man she put in prison is free and seeking revenge. 

She moves to a home in a new neighborhood—then learns that her next-door neighbor is the by-the-book officer who arrested her. Now he’s a Colorado Springs P.D. Lieutenant. Like it or not, he may be the only one who can protect her and her son from the past he helped create.









My Thoughts:
I liked this book.The characters were really well developed, and the story was romantic and suspenseful with a little humor mixed in. I loved the family dynamics in this story, it showed how a single mom, with a full time job as a florist takes care of her kid and then how a single dad with a full time job as a cop struggles to be there for his son and do the job he loves. I loved the fact that I felt like I really knew the characters and their values. This book kept me reading from page one, I was never bored

No comments:

Post a Comment