Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {5}


This week's book boyfriend comes from the book Demon Crossing by Eleri Stone, and his name is Aiden and he is o swoon worthy!


Aiden

Big Strong Arms
Broad Chest
Sandy Brown hair
Pale Gray Eyes
About 40













He Stroked a rough finger down her cheek, across her lips. She pretended not to notice his hand shaking. "What do you see?" 
"A home. A Family." She kissed him, soft and timid. "Love." 
He pulled her in close, rubbed his cheek against her hair and let out a shaky breath. "I Love you." he said fiercely, as if he could force her to accept it. 
"I know." 
He Wrapped her up tight in his arms. She shifted around until she got comfortable on all those hard angles. "There's only one thing." 
"Anything."






I chose Gerard Butler to play My Aiden because Aiden was described as rugged and worked a farm and of course he was strong and broad and hot so Gerard fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment