Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {6}

My book Boyfriend this week is Ross Bennett From Trish Jensen"s Stuck with you. This book is hilarious and amazing I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Ross is so hot and has a quick wit but super charming.

Ross Bennett

Divorce Lawyer
Teak colored Hair (kinda like a honey blond)
Hazel eyes
Great nose and legs
Nice jaw
"A smile that could entice a nun."-Loved this line from the book














He Banged his fist on her desk and then ran his fingers through his hair, "Dammit, Paige, I know I hesitated there for a while about making any permanent kind of commitment, but I was only because I wanted to be so sure. I told you before that I do this once and only once."

"Do What?" 






I chose Kellan because he is hot and I could so she him being dressed in a suit and being quick witted and charming! Plus even when he isn't showing his teeth when he smiles, If I was a nun he would prob make me rethink the celibacy issue...lol!

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes--I think all thoughts of celibacy and nun vows would go out the window. :) Great choice, and I may just have to look up this book, sounds like it could be a good one.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book is amazing and I've chatted with the author and she's a great person too, so definitely check out this book, it's well worth the time I promise!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh hello there Kellan! :D
    I love that line "A smile that could entice a nun." xD
    Ross sounds great! Gotta check this book out. And thanks for the Kellan eye candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That line was awesome much like most of the book I should have put more quotes, I will from now on. Welcome for the Kellan eye candy!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I'd say that Ross is quite enticing, and without even trying. And I love Kellan so thanks for the great pictures of him. I love that first one. :)

    P.S. Please consider removing CAPTCHA (word verification) on MBB meme days to make blog commenting easier. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the book was amazing, as was Ross, Kellan is uber sexy! I didn't even know I had the CAPTCHA on I hope I turned it off not sure, but I tried, thanks cuz I hate CAPTCHA it's annoying!

      Delete
  4. I'll have to check this out! Sounds like something I would like. :) Kellan is always a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend reading it! Kellan is perfect!

      Delete
  5. Kellan is so hot! "A smile that could entice a nun." haha I like that line too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellan is super hot and yea that was just one of many funny lines in the book, it's on eof my favorite books now!!

      Delete
  6. Great choice - I love those quotes! I'm definitely checking this one out, thank you for sharing! :)

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-3-ezekiel-crosse.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're going to check it out you wont be disappointed!

      Delete
  7. Never read this book, but it and Ross sound awesome! Love the nun line! Kellan is definitely a hottie...I can see him in a suit too.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-book-boyfriend-31-rehvenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book and Ross as well as kellum are all amazing, the nun line was hilarious and it's only one of many funny lines in the book!

      Delete