Monday, March 5, 2012

Witchblade Redemption Volume 4 review


 


Published:February 14,2012

Goodreads Synopsis:
In this volume, Sara Pezzini must defeat the ancient Babylonian goddess-queen Tiamat, who has returned after centuries with an ax to grind with the Witchblade bearer.

Also in this volume, the oversized, landmark 150th issue of Witchblade where Internal Affairs closes in on Sara's mystical secret, forcing her to choose between her role as Witchblade bearer and detective






My Thoughts:
I love the illustrations, they are beautiful and detailed, and I love all the color. as for the story I wish I would have read the others to really get a back story but it was pretty good, I like the battle of good and evil and seems to be the theme for all comics and graphic novels. I would prefer to read the physical version instead of a digital one, graphic novels just seem way better in the physical form.

No comments:

Post a Comment