Friday, April 6, 2012

Feature & Follow {8}

This week's featured blogs :



The Talking Teacup


This Week's Question is:
Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?





My Answer:
I have not ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review, I don't usually buy books based solely on others reviews because just because someone didn't like a book doesn't mean that I won't like it so I read others reviews, read the summary of the book and then think really hard on whether or not I want to purchase the book.



 
 

5 comments:

  1. I definitely check out reviews before buying (unless it's one that I just can't wait for!), but like you, they don't decide whether or not I buy a book. Everyone has different tastes, and I know that what someone else hates I could love!

    New Follower :)

    Kelly
    Feature & Follow at Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! im a new follower check out my feature friday
    http://paperbookprincess.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this isn't a double comment. Got an Error Message before. Argh. Anyway, just wandted to say Hey and wish you a great weekend!

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    Thanks for visiting!!;)
    Loved your answe, and yes please read Fifty!!;) Hope you love it!!

    I'm following you via GFC & Linky!!!have a Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't rely solely on reviews, but I do find them helpful! :)

    Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete