Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Aspen Review

Aspen
Written By: Kimberly Loth
Series: The Dragon Kings #2
published: April 4, 2016

Goodreads Synopsis:
Sid thought the deaths would end when Marcellus died.
But he thought wrong.
Reeling from the loss of those around him, Sid sets off, not only to avenge the deaths of those he loves, but also to find a way to save his own life.
But the closer he gets to answers, the more people he puts in danger.
Only Sid has the power to end the killer's reign. But it might cost him the one thing he holds most precious.

This thrilling follow-up to Obsidian is a journey of love, death, and betrayal and answers the one question everyone’s been asking:

Is Aspen alive?




Brandi's Thoughts:

More and more dragons in this book and its wonderful! I love anything Kimberly Loth writes and I am super happy I started her dragon series. It's unlike anything I've read. The characters have good depth and they keep you guessing.

Reading the first couple pages I actually thought she did what I was scared of. (probably doesn't make sense til you read it lol). Thank goodness though, she didn't. Phew, bullet dodged. Aspens brother Rowan finally gets more outgoing and faces his fears and I love that. Seeing his progression and him finding out that working out is a good release for all that anxiety and fear, it's definitely relatable. Him and Skye is beautiful, I wish Skye would feel the same way that he does. And isn't Runa just the cutest thing!


Oh and I totally called it! I was right about who the murdering Dragon was! Can't wait for Sid finds out. Ohhhhh there will be drama lol.

Off to the next book!


No comments:

Post a Comment