Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Eternity Fades Review

Eternity Fades
Written by: Katelyn Anderson
Published:July 16, 2017

Goodreads Synopsis:  


A fallen hero.

A fragile doll.

Left to pick up the scattered pieces of the assassin life she once knew, Joan discovers nothing is what it seems. Unknown horrors lie inside the tyrannical agency, secrets that will threaten the lives of anyone brave enough to uncover the truth.

Immortals and humans have never coexisted peacefully, a reality Joan wishes to change. Something sinister is lurking in the shadows, an ancient power that will wreak havoc and shatter any hope of peace. Can Joan and her allies stop darkness from destroying everything? Or will evil be unleashed into the world?


My thoughts:
Eternity Fades is the second book in the tainted souls trilogy written by the magnificent Katelyn Anderson. This book was fantastic, I was already in love with the characters and this book just made me love them more. I was very sad towards the end of the book. I can't wait to see what the next book holds, I want to see if Dane had a different side to him or if he really is just a soulless monster. I also want to see if Joan and Damian are up for the task ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment