Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Baby Contract by Amy Brent

The Baby Contract
Amy Brent
Publication Date: March 6, 2018
Genres: NA Romance, Contemporary


A Baby for the billionaire?
The old-fashioned way?
Well...not such a bad idea when it pays you a million bucks.
Yes, I'm going to do it. I need the money.
I don't care what the world thinks.
And nobody really has to know, yeah?
I am thrilled when 'One Billion Fantasies' calls me to meet the man who wants to be the baby daddy.
But my jaw drops and face freezes the moment I meet him.
Ethan - my best friend's brother!
Wait, we can keep it a secret and no strings attached, right?

Buy it here: Amazon

My Review
This is the first that I've read of Amy Brent's. This was a very hot read! Right from the start. Amy Brent wastes no time. Sometimes with these kinds of stories the sex scenes begin to get repetitive, same process over again and it looses its' steaminess. I thought Amy did a good job with keeping each scene fresh and just as hot. However, at the end I did find myself skimming over it to get further in the story line. It was just a lot of sex. lol Amy also goes between POVs each chapter. I thought this was nice to know what each character was thinking.

Overall steamy, hot read with a good story. More than just sex.
Author Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment