Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Amethyst Bound Review


Amethyst Bound (Amethyst, #1)
Published: May 26, 2010 


Goodreads Synopsis:
Toni Giovanni is a thief although she prefers to call it the high-risk recovery business. Her current job feels suspiciously easy until a mysterious artifact draws her into an ancient prophecy and binds her soul to a spirited dragon named Amethyst. 


But Toni isn’t quite ready to be taken over by a dragon, even if Amethyst’s appetite for sexy archaeologist Dr. Ben Davis mirrors Toni’s own. And she’s got a big problem on her hands: turns out the prophecy predicts that dragons will end the world and there are many more dragons out there. 


Toni’s going to need all the help she can get.










My Thoughts:
I Loved the imagery used to describe the details in this book, The author did amazing. I also love the characters in this story, they are different from each other but that's what makes it work. I love amethyst, she is amazing, she is just what I figure a dragon would be like! I love the story line and can only hope that the author will soon have more of this story. The only thing I didn't like was the length of this story I know it was a novella but  I wish there was more to  it cuz I loved it! I love dragons and this was an amazing story about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment