Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Book Boyfriend {2}



I just got done with the novella Amethyst Bound by L. Shannon and Dr. Benjamin Davis was the male lead and he was super sexy, smart and kinda dorky but that totally sold me!

Photobucket








Dr. Benjamin Davis




  • Shoulder length wavy Brown Hair
  • Tan complexion
  • Grey Eyes
  • Broad Shoulders
  • Long, lean body
  • Archaeologist
  • Obsessed with proving dragons exist




" I have no intention of leaving you. Being with you is a chance of a lifetime even without all the perks." I pulled back and wiped my face, embarrassed by tears. " What perks? Seems like being a kae'tolen is a pretty crappy job." 

He dragged me back against his body, where I felt his heart and arousal. His lips claimed mine in a gentle kiss that went on and on, leaving me quivering with want. "You are the perk. Never in all my life have I met someone like you. even if amethyst hadn't carried me off the mountain, I'd still have hunted you down, and I wouldn't have done it because of your pretty scales or a disappearing artifact." I was stunned speechless. With tears still slipping from my eyes and a silly smile on my face, I grasped at his words. " But I have an evil dragon and a bunch of vampires after me..." 

"So you need me. I like that feeling, I love you Toni." 





My Dr. Benjamin Davis is played by Paul Walker! I imagine just about everyone knows Paul Walker.

3 comments:

  1. *SIGH* Why do all the heroines get the yummy ones?!

    Although..I'd take Paul in a heartbeat! LOL.

    Will have to look for this book, sounds like a good one!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at doctor! LOL And Paul Walker yuuummmy! Great quote totally swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I love this guy!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete