Saturday, March 18, 2017

Angeldust Review

Angeldust
Written by: Hanna Peach
Published: June 30, 2015



Goodreads Synopsis:
The thrilling conclusion to the Dark Angel series…

Everything about Michael’s dark plan has been hidden – until now. On an island off the coast of Egypt, a fourth Seraphim city has been discovered; a city that doesn’t appear on any Seraphim map. This city is hidden, the air smells of blood and there is something very, very wrong with the inhabitants.

Back at Castle Speranza, while Alyx is off uncovering the secret of Raphael’s charm, someone will betray her in the worst possible way…

Michael now has everything he needs. Will Alyx be able to stop Michael? Or could this be the end of the world as we know it? 




Brandi's Thoughts:
Angeldust by Hanna Peach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just absolutely love this series! It will be one that I will reread again and again. If the story line were to end with this book, I feel like it would have tied everything up. But as I love Alyx and Isreal, I am super excited about the next installment of The Afterlife of Alyx and Isreal. Plus, I just saw that there will be a book #7! Hanna, thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us! I tell everyone about this series! I enjoyed reading this so much and cannot wait for more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment