Saturday, March 18, 2017

Power Review

Power
written by: Robert J Crane
published: August 2014







Goodreads Synopsis:
The epic conclusion to the Girl in the Box series.

Sienna Nealon seems like a woman beaten. Imprisoned by her enemies, facing the extinction of her entire race, she is up against overwhelming odds. But overwhelming odds have never stopped her before. In the final volume of the epic Girl in the Box Series, Sienna Nealon must face her fears, face her foes, and then go up against the single most powerful man in the world - Sovereign - in order to save her world from complete and total destruction.





Brandi's Thoughts:
Power by Robert J. Crane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a wonderful ending!!!!

I'm so glad I stuck around to read all 10 of these. This last book was great and as always Siennas sarcasm was a pleasure to read. Omg the twist with sovereign! I talk about this series to my friends and family and definitely recommend it to everyone.

Excited to read Out of the Box!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment