Saturday, March 18, 2017

Omega Review


Omega
Written by: Robert J Crane
Published: February 6, 2013



Goodreads Synopsis:
Omega - a shadowy organization that is synonomous with power in the metahuman world. They have hunted Sienna Nealon since the day she first left her house, killed countless Directorate agents and operatives, and now they unveil their greatest plot - Operation Stanchion, a phrase whispered to Sienna by an Omega operative almost too scared to speak the words aloud. Now Sienna must track the pieces Omega has in motion, journeying across the upper midwest to confront the forces that have plagued her since she first stepped into the metahuman world before they can land their final stroke - and bring an end to the Directorate forever.






Brandi's Thoughts:
Omega by Robert J. Crane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book by Robert. I've seen others complain about the books being too expensive but books in print are more expensive for the same amount of pages. I feel if you like what you are reading then you should definitely support the author by buying books in any format. That said, I will continue buying this series til it is all finished because I cannot just stop mid-story without knowing what is going to happen. Every single one of these books is a great page turner. I've stayed up way to late many nights and then suffered greatly at work the next, reading. (idk if thats such a good thing though :) but it speaks loud about his work) I definitely recommend reading these and cannot wait to see what comes next.

OMG, I did not see that one coming at all! I was on the bus traveling to NY when I finished this crying my eyes out!! I cannot believe Zack is dead, the only thing that helps me feel better is that he is now in her head and can still be with her.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment